This month we've discussed technology, the point of view you have around technology, working with vendors, and resources to improve your tech abilities. As we wrap up this month, we want to focus on one more issue: Implementation. It's one of our favorite words.
Only changing the way you think about technology isn't going to move your business forward. So this week we're keeping it simple and challenging you to create one action-oriented goal that will allow you to work on implementing technology in your business.To get you started, here are a few ideas that our clients have implemented with great success:
- Find a dictation service or app that allows you to use voice to text.
- Implement outlook rules to create an organized inbox.
- Learn to use outlook forms for easy to use templates and systems in your email.
- Find a program that allows you to track your time.
- Discover an app to manage your to-do list.
- Find software to track expenses and receipts.
Also, if you're looking for ideas, feel free to look back to these three articles from our "There's an App for That" series, or ask your business coach at your next meeting!