In the June 3rd article, we talked about leveraging your professional service relationships such as your Accountant, Insurance Agent, and your Bank or Relationship Banker. Rather than give you more of our own ideas and experiences, we thought we would go straight to the service providers themselves for their thoughts on what business owners need to know and how they need to approach the relationship.
Click on the professional service type to see what the experts had to say!
- Sue Blattner, Blattner Accounting Services
- Tips to a better relationship with your Accountant
- Barbara Collins, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Tips for working with your Insurance Agent
- Mark Salmon, Wells Fargo
- Tips for working with your Bank or Relationship Banker
Remember, no business owner is an expert at everything. Leveraging professional relationships allows you to lean on and reap the rewards of the expertise of other professionals whose business it is to know what you do not.