Best Practices for 2021
We’re near the end of a year that no one expected. There have been many surprises, but what has remained steady are the needs of your business.
Regardless of what takes place around you, your agency has a need to manage time, develop high performing teams and increase sales.
The world may change. Your strategies may need to change, but the needs of your business are steadfast.
What we saw throughout this year was that agencies with proven best practices in place were able to adapt to the changes faster and with more success. With that in mind, we want to focus on a few best practices that have really helped our clients excel through an unprecedented pandemic.
As you plan for 2021, we encourage you to read these with your team. Discuss what is working well now and what needs to be improved:
- Are You Set Up for Success? Discover a monthly activity that ensures that your agency is taking action toward goals. View Best Practice
- Do You Have a Winning Team? Implement best practices for building a high-performance team. View Best Practice
- Making Time for Practice. Take action to ensure that your team has the time and tools they need to sharpen their skills. View Best Practice
- Prospecting that Works. There’s a reason many agencies struggle with prospecting, but these insights will help you overcome those barriers! View Best Practice
- Promised-Based Selling. Learn how to ensure that your team looks for, and takes action on, cross-selling opportunities. View Best Practice
- Need More Leads from Prospecting Sources? It’s hard to get in front of new prospect sources in today’s world, which makes your relationships with prospecting sources even more important. Discover how your business can build prospecting sources that yield leads and referrals. View Best Practice